Power Rangers Fic 2: Are Goodbyes Forever?

By Krissy




The Rangers filed out of the Astro MegaShip.
"The Power Rangers?" the director asked in shock. "What happened to your uniforms? _Again_?"
"New Powers." Red Ranger said. "My friends here say you can help us? With the MegaShip."
"Yes, yes, of course." she said hurridly.
"Rangers, I want you to return to your homes. Say goodbyes, get clothes..other things."
"What do we tell our guardians?" Pink Ranger asked.
"Here." Red Ranger handed them a piece of paper. "These say that Astronema has kidnapped you."
The Rangers nodded and teleported out.
"Red Ranger?"
"Coming."

* * * * *


Ashley landed in the living room of her house. No one was home. Relieved, she set the note on the coffee table and ran upstairs to her room.
Going to her closet, she grabbed her duffel bag and two suitcases. She packed jeans, t-shirts, socks, and underwear. That only filled one suitcase, so she filled up the 2nd with books, CD's, her pom-poms, cheerleader uniform, and her stuffed dog. She went to her her desk and picked up her diary and three pictures. One was of the original Turbo team. Tommy Oliver, Kat Hillard, Tanya Sloan, Adam Park, and Justin Stewart. The second was of the second Generation Turbo team... Herself, Cassie, T.J., Carlos, and Justin. And the third picture was of her family. Setting them in her bag, she teleported out.

* * * * *


Cassie landed in her room. She gazed around, feeling slightly sad. She was leaving, but didn't feel all that bad about it.
"Jetson, c'mere boy!" she called.
Jetson came running in and Cassie put him on a leash. She wasn't going to leave her best friend behind!
She packed a bag of clothes, CD's (all the Rangers decided to do this) and found her guitar. Laying the note on her desk, she left, Jetson's leash in her hand.

* * * * *


T.J. landed in the basement, which had been turned into his room. Oh his bed, were his basketball, baseball, and baseball glove. He wondered if he brought them, if he'd get a chance to use them.
Deciding he would, he packed them, along with jeans, t-shirts, underwear, and socks. He also packed a few books. He grabbed his semi-large collection of CD's and a picture of his family (who was still in L.A.) He set the note on his desk and teleported out.

* * * * *


Carlos finished packing his clothes but remebered a shirt his brother had borrowed and quickly retrieved it. As he left is younger brothers room he saw a picture he had drawn of the family. Making him sad, he left the room quickly.
Grabbing his soccer ball, he headed back to the bed, where his suitcase sat. He set the note on his pillow.
"G'Bye." he whispered and teleported out.

* * * * *


"Who do we tell?" T.J. asked his friends as the four Rangers stood in a huddle in the MegaShip.
"We need to tell Justin goodbye." Carlos suggested.
"Yea...Tommy too." T.J. agreed.
"Why Tommy?" Carlos asked.
"He just needs to know." T.J. explained. What he didn't tell them was he was going to ask for his forgivness. He had let Divatox destroy the Turbo Powers. And wanted Tommy to know how sorry he was.



To Be Con't.....


Back to the PRiS Fanfiction Archive