I hate Macs!
- The screens are too small - can't read the type.
- Most comps here where I live are IBM or IBM compats - and I don't like carrying around a huge amount of disks.
- The Macs here are slower than the IBMS
- I am a fond user of the Home, End, Page up and Page down keys.
If I have to use a Mac, I always get frustrated when I can't find them. It's a habit - they are useful keys.
- On the older comps - try using Prowrite without the Function keys - it is a pain.
- Macintosh mice need to grow up.
- Macintosh mice need to get more buttons.
- Have you ever accidently said Intitialize when you put in the wrong disk?@^$%^&$#%$
- My frog hates Macs too.
Email me your I hate Mac story - firstname.lastname@example.org