Plan A by: LadyPacey

Author's Note: This is my first fanfic that I'm sending in to an archive, so please be kind and send me feedback so I can put part 2 out soon.. :)

Plan A

Dawson trodded down the street after his not so good run-in with Nellie Olsen, she had so cheerfully informed him that he was now going to be recieving 2 dollars less in pay. Now all he had to do was tell Pacey, afterall, he worked there too. When he climbed through his window he noticed some tapes scattered Around his room, he picked them up looking at each one, The Mighty Ducks, 1, 2, and 3, Andre, magic in the water? Who would want to watch this brainless muck? He thought to himself, then he heard shuffling in his closet, Ohh, Joey, he smiled weakly to himself and decided to play a little joke on his long time best friend, he grabbed his Scream mask and put it on, grasping a fake knife in his hands, he opened the door slowly, and sure enough, she screamed, but this time, it was more of a..manly scream.

That's when he realized it wasn't Joey, so he pulled his mask off to see Pacey, his hair was tousled and he had videos all over his closet floor,

"Pacey!"

"What's your problem? You almost gave me a heartattack and now you'r yelling at me!"

"I thought you were Joey! What in the world are you doing with all these videos? Or sha'll I say crap? he said as he held up the ones he had found on his bedroom floor.

"Chill D, I was just looking for my fav.'s, in which I sha'll add is not crap, but ET on the other hand..."

"Don't even!"

Pacey chuckled, "You wouldn't happen to have that TV-movie Ronnie and Julie on tape would you?"

"Woah, Pace, You wanna see a movie that was based on the most romantic tale in history?! stop pulling my chain, whatcha want?"

"Hold up, you don't think I'm sympathetic?"

"Well, the only time I ever really saw you ever show the slightest bit of sympathy was when you accidently hit your pet hamster with your bike when we were 9"

"HaHa, funny D, seriously though, do you have it?"

Dawson sighed and pulled a box out from under his bed, he looked through it for a few minutes and finally pulled out a tape and handed it to an eager Pacey, "Happy now?"

Pacey smirked, "In fact, yes"

"Well then Romeo, mind leaving? I actually have a long day ahead of me, with it being the first day of our Sophmore year"

"You're kicking me out? Why Dawson, I expected better from you!"

"That's where I add a little, we're now getting paid 3 dollars an hour, now, are we done or do you want me to add some more?"

"WHAT?!"

"My thoughts exactly"

And with that, Dawson nearly pushed Pacey out the window, and then he collapsed on his bed.

------------------------------------------------------------- The next day Joey woke up extra early, she needed to get to school early if she was gonna pick up her schedule, she put on a Baby blue tank top and a pair of white Jeans, and threw her hair up in a clip.

"See ya Bess"

"Waiiiiiiit!"

"What?!"

"Here" Bessie handed her a donut and gave her a kiss on the cheek "Thanx Bess" and with that, she left

On her way to school Joey threw the donut on the ground, she wasn't really hungry, just nervous, not that she would ever admit it. As she turned the corner to school a Bolting Pacey nearly collided his Bike into her, knocking her down on the sidewalk.

"Pacey!"

"Ahh, Mercie?" Pacey said in a bad french/italion impression.

"You better be saying Mercy!"

Pacey chuckled and reached out to Joey, she refused and got herself up "I can kill myself, I don't need your help, but thanx"

"Somebodys a little grouchy today..."

"Yeah, and his bikes got a broken fender"

Pacey looked down at his fender and sighed "Now look what you've done"

"Whatever!" Joey shouted as she started walking away, Pacey quickly speed after her.

"Joey, It's 6:30, school doesn't start till 7, what's the rush?"

"What's the rush? Pacey, It's the first day! I need to pick up my schedule"

"Did you have to remind me?"

"Well nobody else was going to come near you, so be happy I brought it up"

"Josephine, why are you so mean?"

"Pacey, Shut up before I make you fight me"

"Bad rhyming skills Jo"

"Thanx for that enlightment"

"Anytime"

And with that Joey stubbornly ran off.

"Jo.." Pacey began but it was to late, she was already in the school, so he sped off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Joey threw her books in her locker and headed off down the hall to lunch, On her way she tripped over a tall Golden Brown haired, bleach blonde tipped, Blue eyed, boy. Joey had to admit, he was hott. He got up and offered his hand, she reluctantly accepted it.

"Sorry, I..i dropped some books and I was picking them up and I guess you tripped over me"

"That's ok, I have a 2 year old nephew, I trip over a lot of things"

He chuckled and smiled "I'm Seth Timberland"

"I'm Joey Potter"

"It's nice to meet you Joey but I have to get going" he said as he threw his books in his locker and closed it.

"Likewise, see you around"

"I hope so" And with that last comment he stalked off. Joey leaned against the locker behind her and sighed. Then she headed down the hall to lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pacey ran down the hall, he was late for his favorite 'subject', lunch.

As he sped down the hall he collided into a mid-height, red headed, blue eyed girl.

"Woah, sorry"

"Should be" She mumbled.

"What?" He asked, feeling insulted.

She chuckled, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I'm just having a bad day"

"That's ok" he said as he bent down to pick up her books.

"I'm Evelyn Clark"

"Pacey Witter" He said as he flashed his most charming smile and handed her her books "You new here?"

"Actually, I'm a Freshman"

"Oh, that explains why I've never seen you around before"

"Yeah, I guess so, but my boyfriend's a Sophmore, his names Seth Timberland, do you know him? He's new in Capeside"

"Boyfriend?" was all Pacey could choke out.

"Yeah, we met through my brother".

"Oh.."

She smiled weakly "I-i better be going, I'll see you around Pacey"

"Yeah, C-ya" he said and waved to her as she headed down the hall. Boyfriend, he thought again and then ran down the hall to lunch.

--------------------------------------------------

Joey was on her break at the Icehouse when Pacey walked in "Well, If it isn't Mr. Tardy"

"Hey, just because I'm always late for class doesn't give you the right to rag me out. Besides, since I;m always late it doesn't really make me tardy because the teachers are so used to it they don't even mark me down as late anymore"

"Yeah, until your pumping gas, I think your boss is gonna be a little curious as to why your always coming in 15 minutes late"

"HaHa Joey"

She glared at him then burst into a smile.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked.

"What? A girl can't be happy?"

"Yes, a girl can be happy. But You, you can't"

"Very funny Pacey" She noticed him looking back.

"What?" She asked as she turned around to see what he was looking at.

All of a sudden her face fell, It was Seth, the guy she had met earlier with a red headed girl sitting near the entrance. Pacey looked over at her now sad face. "What's wrong with you? One minute you were Barney the next your The Grinch"

"Well, that's me" She said as she took a sip of her soda, she looked back once again, and Pacey looked back too, all of a sudden his face lit up.

"Jooooey's got a crush"

'What?!"

"You like Seth! Admit it"

"I do not..."

"Jo, It's ok, Besides he has a girlfriend, that redhead with him is Evelyn, sadly enough, I had my sights on her"

"oh" was all Joey managed to say.

"Hey!"

"Hey what?" Joey asked.

"I just got a brainstorm"

"Wow! Another breakthrough for Pacey Witter, Maybe you'll start teething next"

"Jo, be serious"

"Fine, what's your 'brainstorm'"?

"Well, I figured since you seem to have the hotts for Timberland, and I've taken notice of Evelyn, we could team up to break em' up"

"Your kidding, right?"

"Nope"

"Pacey, that stuff only works in the movies, and I thought you, of all people would realize that, I mean, we've been trying to get Dawson out of his dream world forever, and now you wanna create our own? I don't think so Pacey"

"Come on Jo, live a little, all you do is analyze, besides, it'll give you a chance to prove your over Dawson"

Joey sighed, "What do you have in mind?"

Pacey smirked, "Ok, Plan A..."

To Be continued...

Will Pacey and Joey get Evelyn and Seth? Or will something unexpected happen? You'll just have to wait and see.. :) But in the mean time, send me feedback, the more I get the sooner Part 2 comes out!


Email LadyPacey:

LadyPacey@webtv.net


Back to LadyPacey's Stories | Back to Fan Fiction | Back to the Main Page


This page has been visited times.