Fan-poetry by Elizabeth


||Main|| ||Persona|| ||Joining|| ||Archives|| ||World|| ||Fan Stuff|| ||Gun Room|| ||Links||

||Fan Art|| ||Fan Fiction|| ||Fan Music||

By Elizabeth, bberndt@scican.net


"Fei Fong Wong"


      Fei Wong, So artistic, yet so strong. Saving the world, righting the wrongs. Once you had a mysterious past, Did you wonder if your sanity would last ? Strange things begin to happen left to right, Everything is dying in your sight... Then you wonder, "Now must I fight ?" It's in your blood to fight and kill, And destroying humanity perhaps for the thrill... But, that's not the true purpose of your life, You came to fight, and make the wrongs right. The final battle approaches, and you're well aware, Solaris is waiting, Dues is prepared... You must defeat this nemisis of humankind, The hope of the Universe is on the line. Hope exists in your eyes, You gather with your friends, Something's got to give, The insanity has to end ! Here and now, fighting to the end, Working together as a team, The evil is defeated, never to return, Victory has been recieved, new life is around the bend. You didn't think you would survive, But, you won and you're still alive. Never underestimate the power of faith and prayer, Deep inside you knew that God always cared.


Back to the Fanfiction Page

||Fan Art|| ||Fan Fiction|| ||Fan Music||

||Main|| ||Persona|| ||Joining|| ||Archives|| ||World|| ||Fan Stuff|| ||Gun Room|| ||Links||

Page design by Arcana.
Send Comments and Feedback