he secret of our success?
Practice. Practice. Practice.
The best teachers are able to give their students three times as much practice as poor teachers. How? Using routines. Establish them and maintain them. LEI curriculum is a great help in this area with the sequence of Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Clap the Stress and Conversation sections. Carefully sequenced materials introduce new difficulties at a manageable rate.
Visit our classes and you will be able to see how the curriculum works out in the nitty-gritty business of learning. A living, moving picture is worth a thousand words.
- To visit classes, contact:
- San Francisco Bay Area:
- Western States: (CO, NM, MT, WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, AR, HI)
Don Edic, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern California:
Nick and Lolly Nickerson, email@example.com
- Southcentral States: (TX, OK, LA, AR, KS)
Penny Hiller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northcentral States: (ND, SD, MN, WI, NE, IL, IN, MI, MO)
Bob & Mary Mulloy, email@example.com
- Northeastern States: (OH, PA, KY, VA, NY, VT, MA, DE, NJ)
Mark & Pam Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuernavaca, Mexico:
Ramiro and Blanca Nava, email@example.com
- LEI Headquarters, Oklahoma: