1. Durand Art - Home Page YOU ARE HERE
2. "Carmen Basilio" and "Billy Backus" prizefighters
3. "Festival Rigs" mobile concession units
4. Religious Art - send email with request for info
Some of the Names of GOD
5. Western Art Sculpture - two new large sculptures
6. Wood Carvings - several pieces available
7. Biography of EARL RUMSEY DURAND
8. AVAILABLE WORK
9. ARCHIVES of earlier works
10. New Western Horse and Rider. 1/2 Lifesize. Click photo to the left.
11. Texas Longhorn sculpture 1/2 Lifesize.
12. Atlantic Sturgeon
12. Funonial Paintings
THE ADIRONDACKS-Complete guide to this region of NY
BOLDT CASTLE SCULPTOR, Earl Rumsey Durand created the head & antlers of the Hart animal atop the
castle, restored much of the ornate plasterwork, &created mantels
for Reception Room and Grand Hall.
The 1000 Islands Region has so much to offer
BOAT TOURS can take you to Boldt Castle where you can stay as long as you like, see
"Rich & Famous" homes on the river.
CORTLAND COUNTY offers a lot to do...
Be sure to click on the photo of Alice's Dowry