Highlands Ranch High School - Mr. Sedivy
- Modern European History
Guide for Organizing Debate Position
Your Position: ______________________________________
1. What strong beliefs and feeling do you hold on this issue? Think carefully and list these basic beliefs. All remaining work should be based upon this list.
2. Brainstorm all arguments that support your position. Ideas can come from your role description sheet and from your own thinking. Be creative and realistic. Brainstorm for at least five (5) full minutes. List your ideas below.
3. Now, circle the arguments above that you believe will work to effectively "sell" your position. Then, develop them more fully in the space below.
4. List arguments that you expect the other group(s) to use against you. Write down ideas to counter those arguments.
- Mr. Sedivy's Excellent Information -
Sample Research Papers
Information for Students
Mr. Sedivy no longer teaches geography, or Modern European History (non AP), but we've decided to leave his web contribution to these classes up anyway. The AP classes cover the same material, but in more detail.
Highlands Ranch High School 9375 South Cresthill Lane Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126 303-471-7000
Mr. Sedivy's History Classes
| Colorado History | American Government | Advanced Placement Modern European History | Rise of England | World History |
| Home | Back to top of page | Site Contents |