Xenogears Universe:
Fanfiction


||Main|| ||Persona|| ||Joining|| ||Archives|| ||World|| ||Fan Stuff|| ||Gun Room|| ||Links||

||Fan Art|| ||Fan Fiction|| ||Fan Music||

Heroes by Irwin

A poem about the Heroes of Xenogears. (I wiped the link by accident so I had to put it back in or else I'd forget)



Fanfiction Before Xenogears: Episode V





Fanfiction During Xenogears: Episode V













Fanfiction After Xenogears: Episode V







A clone in the Xenogears Universe tries to find a new chance at life.




        Rebuilding (in progress) by Yen.
The rebuilding of the Xenogears World, which starts out with the lost relationship between Margie and Bart. The following is a direct link to Yen's Rebuilding site.


The title means "Never-ending Nightmare". This fiction is written entirely in Italian, in a movie-script form. It is about a new power that rises after Deus, and Emeralda, with help from her friends, have to stop it. **Watch for the new, rewritten English version!



50 years after the death of Deus, civilization is flourishing. Fei and Elly must combine to fight against the loss of everything they love, even themselves, to conquer an unknown power that will force the world into submission.


        "Xenogears: New Gospel" (in progress) by Rune.
What happens when the United Earth Federation begins to look for their powerful, discarded weapon?


        Xenogears: Return to Genesis (in progress) by Miho.
Fei is confused and disturbed even after his revelation. But when an angel resembling his mother visits him, things begin to change.



The discovery of a "Grahf Crystal" and the revival of Miang from women's hearts leads to a new evil in the world of Xenogears..


Back to the Main Page

||Fan Art|| ||Fan Fiction|| ||Fan Music||

||Main|| ||Persona|| ||Joining|| ||Archives|| ||World|| ||Fan Stuff|| ||Gun Room|| ||Links||

Page design by Arcana. Last update was 11/20/99.
Send Comments and Feedback