Friday, August 16th, 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday, September 14th, 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
From I-225 and Parker Rd (Colo 83):Here is a link to the park: Cherry Creek State Park
Also, see map below. The red dot marks the spot. You will follow the blue dots into the park.
- take Parker Rd./Colo 83 South, past the Dam Rd., past Hampden Ave. to the traffic light at Lehigh Ave.
- Turn right/west to enter the park.
- Display your state parks pass or purchase a daily entrance fee.
- Before the entrance station, the road has curved headed roughly west.
- Proceed straight through the first 4-way intersection.
- You will pass a side road to the East boat ramp.
- The Smoky Hill Parking lot (above the swimbeach) is the next right turn.
- Look for the telescopes set up on the south edge of the parking lot.
There is no fee charged if you bike or walk into the park on the bike path.
The marked map of the park is below.
Created: 8 August 2002.
Last Update: 8 August 2002.