A few nice words from a few nice people...
"Carla Rolfe is not only a gifted writer and Christian thinker - she is also a very talented graphic artist. My blog and local church has benefited tremendously from her labor. She is creative, and delivers professional work earlier than you request. I can't recommend more highly Carla Rolfe and her company to you."
- Pastor Steve Camp, The Cross Chruch www.crosschurch.net
"Carla's graphics are clever and to the point, and always professional. The products I have ordered all look great, and my customers love them! I wish my barn was a T-shirt; it would look so much better."
- Clyde Bauman (aka "Mylo Hatzenbuhler" - The original Rock and Roll Farmboy) http://farmboymusic.com
"Carla Rolfe has come up with many great graphic designs for us, capturing the essence of an idea or phrase with eye-catching clarity. Highly recommended!"
- Dr. James R. White, Director - Alpha and Omega Ministries http://www.aomin.org
"Carla Rolfe's merchandise is such high quality that it's hard to believe it's custom made. I own several items now, and I see myself ordering more in the future."
- Lane Chaplin, Youtube Christian Ministry, www.lanechaplin.com
"Carla Rolfe has amazed me with her ability to quickly and skillfully create and produce attractive, imaginative and memorable graphics for my organization. I heartily recommend her to anyone desiring artwork and a logo that will grab and capture the attention of all who see them, and etch your organization's identity in the minds of those you are seeking to draw. Her work, in a word, is beautiful!"
- Chris Arnzen, Iron Sharpens Iron talk radio host, http://www.sharpens.org