- What animal did Odysseus and his crew see when they arrived on the island?
- How many one-eyed giants actually lived on the island?
- What was the name of the cyclopes that Odysseus and his men killed?
- How did the Cyclopes keep the men inside his cave?
He killed them all.
He tied them up.
He pushed a boulder in front of the opening.
He trapped them in a cave.
- When asked by the Cyclopes what his name was, Odysseus replied...
- What did Odysseus give the Cyclopes to make him go to sleep?
- What did the men use to blind the Cyclopes?
- Why didn't the Cyclopes's brothers help him?
They didn't hear his cries.
They didn't like him.
They didn't know who was hurting him.
They thought it was a joke.
- What did Odysseus and his men do to get out of the cave?
They snuck out with the giant.
They hid under the goats
They one of the brothers let them out.
They moved the boulder.
- What did the Cyclopes do to punish Odysseus?
Had his father send a strong breeze and send them off course.
Had his father burn the ships.
Threw a huge rock at the ships and crushed them.
Grabbed the men and ate all of them.