1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka.The solvent dissolves the adhesive.
2. To clean
the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a
trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let set five minutes
and wash clean.The alcohol in the vodka kills mould and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with
a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life
of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects
the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on throw-up stains, scrub with a brush, then blot
6. Using a
cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a jigger of vodka
to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy
8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray bees or wasps to kill them.
9. Pour one-half cup vodka
and one-half cup water in a Ziploc freezer bag,and freeze for a slushy, refreshable ice pack for aches, pain, or black eyes.
Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers,fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set
in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
your own mouthwash by mixing nine tablespoons powered cinnamon with one cup vodka. Seal in an airtight container for two weeks.
Strain through a coffee filter. Mix with warm water and rinse your mouth. Don't swallow.
12. Using a q-tip, apply vodka
to a cold sore to help it dry out.
13. If a blister opens, pour vodka over the raw skin as a local aesthetic that also
disinfects the exposed dermis.
14. To treat dandruff, mix one cup vodka with two teaspoons crushed rosemary, let sit for
two days, strain through a coffee filter and massage into your scalp and let dry.
15. To treat an earache put a few drops
of vodka in your ear. Let sit for a few minutes. Then drain. The vodka will kill the bacteria that is causing pain in your
16. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.
17. To cure those smelly
feet, wash your feet with vodka.
18. Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
19. Pour vodka over an area
affected with poison ivy to remove the urushiol oil from your skin.
20. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow
your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.