Business Continuity Planning
This list is under construction. It was last updated on 12 April 2000.
Organization and Resource Links
- Business Continuity Institute
- (A) professional knowledge and performance standards, extensive glossary, business continuity benchmarking software, description of three level membership criteria which serve as certification scheme
- (A-) extensive international directory of organizations and services, employment section, small selection of article reprints, list and content of courses taught, members only incident database
- Disaster Recovery Institute International
- (A+) detailed standards of professional practice, code of ethics, detailed instructions and requirements for three levels of Certified Business Continuity Professional certification, bibliography
- Tips for Prepping Data Center Disaster Recovery Teams
- (C+) short, simplistic list of basic steps any deployable recovery team should follow -- valid information, but not much of it
- Business Continuity Plan Template
- (B+) a template format for a standard business continuity plan with all sections in a logical order and a brief description of the contents of each section
- Harris Disaster Recovery Associates
- (A-) corporate mission, list of business continuity auditing, planning, training, and exercise services, detailed information on requirements and procedure for Certified Recovery Planner certification
- Contingency Planning and Management
- (A) extensive selection of fact sheets on disruption defense, informal magazine-conducted survey results, current magazine and searchable article archive, large directory of services and suppliers
- return to BENCHMARK front page
Links on this page are checked at least quarterly. However, I have found that even governmental links change frequently. If you locate an address for an agency that does not have one, or if you find an error, please e-mail the correct information to the contact address below.
This page has been visited times.