(1) This Constitution shall go into immediate effect by any State adopting the same and is the successor of the September 17, 1787 Constitution for the United States of America and constitutes an independent nation, both de facto and de jure, and possess a government perfect in all its parts, and endowed with all the means of self-support and defense.
(2) All the laws and ordinances by which a State originally became a member of the United States of America are hereby repealed and that all obligations on the part of the said State or the People thereof to observe the same be withdrawn and will immediately resume the sovereignty, independence, and freedom established by the original thirteen Nations at the time they declared their independence on July 4, 1776; declaring to the world that the Federation of American States is a sovereign and independent constitutional republic.
(3) The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several State Legislatures, and all Executive and judicial officers, both of this Federation and of the several States, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution and all laws made under the authority thereof; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under this Constitution.
(4) This Constitution, and the laws of this Federation which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made or which shall be made, as provided for elsewhere in this Constitution, shall be the supreme law of the land; and all the Judges and other public officials in every State shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or the Constitution and laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
(5) When two or more States have adopted this Constitution, as the People thereof shall direct, they shall set up the Congress. Upon the first meaning of Congress, an Acting President and Acting Vice President shall be appointed by them and hold office until a President and Vice President is elected. The Congress shall prescribe the time for holding the election and the inauguration of the President, Vice President, and Members of Congress within one year after the adoption of this Constitution.
DONE THIS DAY ……..
A True Copy;
Secretary of this Constitutional Convention, xxxx;
I do hereby certify that the foregoing are, respectively, true and correct copies of "The Constitution for the Federation of American States", unanimously adopted this day, and of the yeas and nays, on the question of the adoption thereof;
President of this Constitutional Convention;
In the name of God, we, whose names are underwritten, the officers and delegates attending this convention, having undertaken for the glory of God and advancement of our faith, do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a national government. For our better ordering and preservation, and furtherance of the ends aforesaid: and by virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame this Constitution that most meet and convenient for the general good of our nation; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.
And for the support of this Constitution, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor and in witness whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at (location) the (day) of (month), anno domini; (year).
|CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE FRONT PAGE|