Highlands Ranch High School - Mr. Sedivy
What They Were Like:
Why Did They Do Cave Art?
1. Tools need to be lightweight to carry easier.
2. Have to cooperate with everyone to get a good hunt - greatest fear was of social ostracism.
3. Little emphasis on material goods or private property.
4. Small groups - no more than 100.
5. Being very young or very old was not good - they were bad food producers.
6. Men hunted, women gathered.
Historical Periods of
| Mesopotamia & Phoenicians |
Highlands Ranch High School 9375 South Cresthill Lane Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126 303-471-7000
Mr. Sedivy's History Classes
| Colorado History | American Government | Modern European History | Advanced Placement European History | Rise of England | World History |
| Home | Back to top of page | Site Contents |