Tutorial's From Others
Bases from Scratch
|1. Make a rectangle 145 x 80
2. Use the circle or elipse tool to cut out an indention on each side and top.
( trial and error, as far as
getting it even )
3. Save this as Master Base.
4. Use the Flood Fill Tool to fill it with whatever color you want.
( you can match it with a color in
the image you are going to use )
5. Leave it selected and add pool shadow to make it shiny or you can use a
texture filter to make it look like
6. Leave it selected and buttonize it to give it that black border on the
bottom ( just set 0 for the width
so you won't get any black on the
sides and about 5 for the
height...usually upper corners will have
little tips of black, which you can
color in after you finish
buttonizing it )
7. Now add tubes for the decorations...you can use any of the various
jewel tubes or flowers, just
let your imagination run wild.
Thank you so much for this Tutorial,
Would you like to add your Tutorial here ??
Just E-mail me and let me know and I will post it.
This is for all to share, not for Glory to Oneself !!
Back to Globe Tutorial