Here are the answers to the quiz:
1. This is even more impressive than I thought: Katharine Hepburn was nominated for a staggering twelve films and won four times!!
The winning performances were for Morning Glory in 1933, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? in 1967, The Lion in Winter in 1968 (two years in a row!), and On Golden Pond in 1981, which, as I recall, also won Henry Fonda the Best Male Actor.
2. Bad Taste, Meet The Feebles, Brain Dead, Heavenly Creatures, Forgotten Silver, The Frighteners The first three are ALL bad taste and Forgotten Silver is especially brilliant but for reasons I can't tell you - you need to see the film.
3. Despite the sardonic comments from one reviewer about how Kevin Smith would have Daredevil foregoing the weightraining and swinging from the rooftops for eating donuts at the mall, Smith proved he could write about more than slackers and mallrats when he penned a very successful run on the Daredevil comic series (he also had an equally successful run on Green Arrow).
5. Surprisingly, for a couple of wordy and linguistically stellar blokes, it is the rather prosaic I Want You.
6. selling undies (lingerie for my overseas readers)
7. Walker and Winston
8. ah, you supply this one. War on Mad Dictator? We'll Make a Distraction? What a Mighty Decoy?
9. Mick and Keef are 60
10. I have no idea either. Bollywood doesn't get much of a look-in on Entertainment Tonight