Click here to read submissions guidelines and methods to contact me.
To date, the following submissions have been recieved and posted to my site:
- About Shri Trimbekeshwar Submitted and written by Ajoy, February 2005.
- Holi- The Festival of Colors Submitted and written by Ajoy, March 2004
- Instructions on a Good Life Submitted by Subin Mathew March 2004
Hindu way of life: 20 Keys to Physical and Spiritual Development - Adapted from Swami Sivananda - Arun -January 2004
- Vinzai Devi -
Regional Devi of Maharashtra - Ajoy - January 2004
- Vegetarian Journals (3)- Being
A Vegetarian, An alternative view on vegetarianism - Kishore- January 2004
- God -
The function and meaning of the God - Dnyaneshwar Barve - January 2004
- Vegetarian Journals (2)-
My Journey into Vegetarianism Sreenivasa Murthy – November 2003 ***PDF File***
- Wiccan Interview What does it mean to be Wiccan? - Kelly Randallv- August 2003
- Vahana (Car) Puja - Radha - August 2003
- Chattisgarh: A Better State for Persons with Disabilities- Praveen- July 15, 2003.
- You Are Assimilating Well to Life in India When…..
By: Caroline Martin and Jennifer Polan - July 2003
- Birth Announcement of Ria Perkins - Gita - May 2003.
- Panguni Uthiram Festival in Singapore - Arun - May 25, 2003.
- Thoughts on Jayanthi's Website: How I Identify Myself as Indian -UmaShankar SathyaKumar - May 20, 2003
- My Experiments in Hinduism - Swatikrish - May 12, 2003
- Introduction to Hinduism - John - March 2003 (Updated September 2003)
- Gita and Duane Perkins: An intercultural love story, February 22, 2003
- Amol's Contributions: Photos of Bombay-Pune Expressway, February 20, 2003
- Method of Daily Puja by Karthik: The Shodasa, or 16 step, Pooja, February 20, 2003.
Banashankari Transliterations/Intrepretations by Pramod: June 30, 2002.
- Thaipusam Experience by Arun: March 29, 2002
- Lambodara Das' Maha Sivaratri Experience: March 13, 2002
- Is Organized Religion Necessary?:  By Eswar Sivaraman, February 4, 2002*PDF FILE*
- Drawing of Lord Ganesha (Freehand)- Bill - January 20, 2002
- Puja Submission: - Arun - September 21, 2001
- Drawing of Lord Ganesha (MS Paint): By Kamatchi, November 1999
This page has been visited times since it's inception in February 2002.