||The school year will be
smoother if the following rules are adhered to:
- Students must come dressed in the appropriate
school dress code attire!!! You will be sent to the principal's office if
you are not in standard dress code!!!
- Total respect for the teacher and
others is expected!!!!!
- No chewing gum, food, or beverage is
allowed in the classroom.
- No vandalism of equipment. This
includes but is not limited to writing on computers, mouse pads, printers,
etc. (Discipline referrals to the principal will result)
- Come to class on time!!! (Check your
student handbook for the maximum number of tardies allowed per class per
- No cheating of any sort is allowed.
- No profanity will be tolerated.
- No disrespect of others and the
instructor is tolerated.
- You may go to the restroom between
classes only. Once the bell has rang, no one may leave the room, unless
under extreme emergencies.
- No talking during class unless the
instructor gives you permission.
- No late work or late class assignments
will be accepted, unless special provisions are made by your instructor.
- For safety purposes, the chairs should
not be used as a vehicle to move from one point to another.
- Do not leave the classroom without
permission. The bell does not dismiss you, the teacher does.
- Do not bring electronic devices such
as: CD players, radios, cell phones, MP3 players, etc. to class.
- Do not remove computer disks from the
classroom, and do not remove or touch a disk that is not specifically
yours!!! You will be referred to the principal.
- Skippers will receive a zero for missed
work and will receive a unexcused absence. No exceptions!!!!
- Do not print any material on the
printer unless instructed by the teacher.
- Do not play any computer games or bring
any games from home.
- Do not download any music
from the Internet onto the class computer.
- Internet usage is only class related
items. There will be:
**No free or personal surfing.
**No chatting in chat rooms.
**No downloading of any materials or software.
**No internet game playing.
**No surfing into prohibited or websites that contain
profanity, nudity, or any other material that may be prohibited by the
teacher, school, and district.