Xenogears Universe:
Shitan Fanfiction


||Main|| ||Persona|| ||Joining|| ||Archives|| ||World|| ||Fan Stuff|| ||Gun Room|| ||Links||

||Fan Art|| ||Fan Fiction|| ||Fan Music||


Hyuga: The man before Uzuki


A story about Hyuga and the Elements in their past life in the Solaris Military. This is a famous story throughout the Internet and it is definitely worth reading.


Hyuga is left wondering about his life and his relationships with others. Be sure to read the addendum to this story, "...To Thy Rest". (This story contains yaoi content: guy-guy relationship.)


The addendum to "Mourn Not For Angels". Can condolences be made... or is it too late?


A poem that looks at the Music Box at Shitan's cabin.


A continuation of the themes found in "The Music Box".


About a past love with Shitan, and a recollection of the now.


A description of someone's crush on Shitan.


A secret crush...


A poem about Shitan's strained relationship with his friends.


Citan's decision to follow Fei after the destruction of Lahan.


A look into Shitan's self... and why he's not the confident man he appears to be.


Midori is the silent child of Shitan and Yui. This story examines her thoughts about the events surrounding them.


Shitan is convinced to give up his glasses.


Shitan has a hidden, darker side.
The sequel to "The Real Ricdeau". What is Shitan after atoning for his crimes?


Shitan and the personas he played throughout his life.


Midori and Shitan worry about Yui after the Shevat crash.


Deona's fiction, featuring the life of a woman liked in dreams and thoughts to Citan Uzuki.


Citan, in this fiction, expresses the love that he feels for Yui.


        "Babylon of the Sky" (frozen) by Ruaki.
In the great city Solaris, a man searches for purpose and meaning in life.


Back to the Main Page

||Fan Art|| ||Fan Fiction|| ||Fan Music||

||Main|| ||Persona|| ||Joining|| ||Archives|| ||World|| ||Fan Stuff|| ||Gun Room|| ||Links||

Page design by Arcana.
Send Comments and Feedback